We answer questions about PyroTheology, how to talk to family members, how we feel now that we’ve deconstructed, and more!
- 00:20 – Introduction to Q & A.
- 01:30 – Has Peter Rollins and PyroTheology influenced anyone?
- 02:30 – God destroying our concept of Christianity.
- 10:35 – Dealing with family members that are offended with your deconstruction.
- 20:57 – Question about how the H3 feel now that they’ve gone through deconstruction. Liberation.
- 23:55 – Homosexuality and inclusive doctrines. Theology and direct experiences.
- 27:00 – Having peace for others.
- 29:00 – Seeing the God in others. Everyone bears the Divine image.
- 33:49 – Love doesn’t depend on what someone believes.
- 34:53 – Question: How do we deal with cynicism?
- 40:30 – The root of every behavior is a noble intention.
- 42:10 – Human beings as the incarnation of God.
- 45:22 – Giving everyone permission in their process.
- 52:55 – Emotional repression. Worship outside of music.
Heretic Happy Hour is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com