Is it a sin to smoke pot? What does the Bible say about weed? Plus a mind-blowing talk with Sister Kate from Sisters of the Valley. This episode is smokin’!
Kill the Messenger
CBD Medical Uses
- 00:55 – Introduction
- 04:54 – Voicemail about emailing the Heretic Happy Hour: email@example.com
- 09:22 – Text about defining “Christianese.”
- 10:24 – Text about God in all humanity and the legitimacy of other spiritual practices.
- 15:55 – Patreon page.
- 17:05 – Introduction to heretic of the week, Sister Kate.
- 17:33 – Reasons Sister Kate is considered a heretic: She smokes weed, is self-declared, doesn’t go to church, believes the real Trinity is man, God, and earth, refers to the Divine as “Goddess,” and believes that this is the age of matriarchy.
- 19:52 – Traditional Christianity disregarding the earth as sacred.
- 23:34 – Meditation as more empowering than prayer.
- 25:16 – Sister Kate’s deconstruction process.
- 29:21 – Cannabis and Christianity. Lies about the cannabis plant. Cannabis as medicine.
- 33:11 – The opposition to cannabis and pharmaceutical companies.
- 40:41 – The Divine Feminine.
- 41:57 – Sistersofthevalley.biz and The Accidental Nun.
- 42:49 – End of interview.
- 44:00 – Introduction to topic about cannabis. The Bible and cannabis.
- 46:45 – The Bible and alcohol.
- 48:44 – The healing properties of cannabis. Humans have cannabinoid receptors.
- 52:10 – All things are lawful, but not all things are beneficial. We aren’t governed by legalities. Motivations behind what we do.
- 58:30 – The root of addiction and demonizing substances.
- 1:00:00 – It’s not what goes into the mouth that defiles a man, but what comes out.
- 1:03:43 – Anointing oil and cannabis in the Bible.
- 1:06:11 – The drug war.